Have fun at Encore and enjoy the amenities!
Opening Day: Usually, the Saturday prior to Memorial Day. Please check the Front Desk for current information.
Closing Day: Usually, Labor Day. Please check the Front Desk for current information.
Monday thru Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Rules and Regulations
a. Rules for the Use of Swimming Pools – The rules governing the use of the Regency Swimming pools are posted at the desk entrance to the pool area. All residents and their guests shall observe these rules when using the pool facilities. The Board will determine pool hours. During inclement weather the pools may be closed at the discretion of the lifeguard.
b. Pool Passes – All Regency and Encore residents and their guests and non-resident Club members are required to present a valid pool pass before gaining admittance to the pool facilities. Residents are required to present a photo pool pass and guests are required to present a guest pass. The Board will determine the cost for replacement passes.
(1) No private parties allowed.
(2) No commercial-unit employee, unit-owner employee, or Club employees are allowed unless they are unit occupants.
(3) No pets are allowed in the pool area.
(4) Proper swimming attire is required upon entering the pool area.
(5) No running, ball playing or boisterous rough play will be permitted anywhere in the pool area.
(6) Swimmers will not enter any pool at any time unless lifeguards are on duty.
(7) No disruptive noise making device (loud radios, tv sets, tape recorders, MP3 players, etc.) or shouting/screaming – will be permitted in pool areas. Electronic devices utilizing headphones/ear buds are permitted.
d. Health Regulations
(1) Swimmers are required to take a soap shower prior to entering any pool.
(2) Persons with any skin disease or communicable disease shall be excluded from the bathhouse and swimming pools.
e. Safety Regulations
(1) No diving is permitted.
(2) No breakable objects will be permitted in the entire area surrounding the pools. Beverages are permitted in an unbreakable container. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere within the pool enclosure. Food consumption is permitted on the upper deck only.
(3) Small swim aids (kick board, swim fins, arm floats, etc.) are permitted in the intermediate and large pools. Large flotation devices (air mattress, donut-shaped float, inflatable characters, etc.) are not permitted.
(4) Wading Pool – Only children 6 and under are permitted in the Wading Pool. An adult 16 years or older must accompany children within the fenced area at all times. Infants/children not toilet trained must wear swim suit diapers or tight fitting plastic pants beneath their swim suit. Diapers (cloth or disposable) are prohibited.
(5) Cloverleaf Pool – Persons unable to swim 25 yards without stopping are not permitted in water above their shoulders, unless they are receiving a swim lesson. Infants/children not toilet trained are prohibited from entering the intermediate pool.
(6) Advanced Pool – Main Pool – Persons unable to swim 25 yards without stopping are not permitted in water above their shoulders, unless they are receiving a swim lesson. Infants/children not toilet trained are prohibited from entering the Main Pool. All children under 13 years of age must leave the main pool for 15 minutes each hour to rest and allow adults to swim.
f. Enforcement of Rules – The lifeguards on duty at the swimming pools are authorized and required to enforce all rules governing the use of the pool facilities. Failure to abide by a lifeguard’s direction to cease a violation of these rules by Unit Owners, occupants and guests shall be reported to the Building Manager for appropriate disciplinary action.
Social Room – Sorry no photo available.
Remodel of Social Room, Library, Kitchen, Restrooms and Front Desk pending.